MassMutual has a national scholarship program and will award $2,500-$5,000 to high achieving college students interested in pursuing careers in the insurance and financial services industries. A total of $150,000 in scholarships will be awarded for the 2014-15 school year. Please review the following for eligibility criteria:
• Open to students of all majors.
• Rising sophomore, junior, senior or 5th-year senior year in pursuit of an undergraduate degree at an accredited college or university.
• Plans to attend a degree-seeking program, full-time at a U.S. accredited institution in the U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands or Guam during
the 2014-2015 academic year.
• Minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
• Preference will be given to students who demonstrate: An interest in the insurance and financial
services industry. Leadership and participation in extracurricular activities.
• Must complete and submit Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
• Must show proof of U.S. citizenship or legal permanent residency with a permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551 (not expired).
• Selected students attending accredited 2 year and 4 year colleges/universities will be awarded $2,500 or $5,000 respectively.
MassMutual is focused on expanding access and opportunity of higher education and employment to students who reflect the rich cultural diversity of our nation. We seek to increase the number of students completing college nationally, assist in decreasing student debt, raise awareness of careers in financial services, and recruit and retain the top talent touched by our programs.
Application Deadline: May 2, 2014